Monday, February 23, 2009

Who Doesn't Love the Little Things?!

If you would have asked me 6 weeks ago to create a blog, I would have laughed and said I didn't even understand what blogging was all about!! :) I've recently been following blogs written by some of my friends and I have to say I absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to log on each morning to see what they have written!

Who doesn't LOVE the LITTLE THINGS in life!? We all do! The Little Things are what make up my world and bring happiness into my life! My Little Things come in the form of my children, husband, family, friends, neighbors, social events and even sometimes my job! It's all of these Little Things that have made me who I am today and make each day what it is.

I have really enjoyed reading the Little Things that make up my friends' lives b/c we don't always have the time to talk on the phone and share all of it. That is what inspired me to start my own blog. I want to share all of the Little Things going on in our life with all of you!



1 comment:

  1. well hello hayley! i have found you thru amy's blog! i too love blogs! i will have to catch up on you thru all of your posts, but not tonight as it late and i need to get my butt to bed! i can't wait to read about you and your life:)

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com