Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some Relief for our Princess!

Well - it's true. The third time really is a charm!! (Try, try and try again!) Jenna had her surgery this morning to get tubes in her ears. Everything went great! She had the same nurse prep her this week as last week - they all remembered her (how could you forget that smile!). She started at 7:30. The doctor was out talking to Cory and I by 7:50, and we were back with Jenna by 8:00!

Before they took her back, they gave her some medicine to relax her and make her feel "happy". It DEFINITELY worked!! haha! She was VERY loopy, laughing at herself and falling over in her crib! It was so funny! We got some on video for you to see....

Now please don't think I'm insensitive for posting that. I would never drug my children for fun or do something crazy like that!! But how could we help but record her little "high"!! :) Too funny!

That's another picture of her before surgery. The nurse was right - the medicine did make her happy!!


Jenna was glad to see Cory & I after her surgery - and I think even more excited to see her bottle and crackers! She was HUNGRY! She recovered fast and we were sent home by 9:00! She's had a great day and you would never know she had surgery this morning. I'm sure she feels so much better! I'm excited to start hearing her pick up more and more words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com