Now that I'm four, I don't need a lid on my cups Mom!
Now that I'm four, I am not going to sleep with my blanket or bear.
Now that I'm four , I am going to take showers instead of baths.
Now that I'm four, I'm going to sit in a big boy chair.
And my favorite.....
Now that I'm four, I AM THE BOSS!
So right now, we're "making things work" with one vehicle. Tonight we burned some time by stopping at McDonald's before we picked Daddy up from work. After the kids ate all of their nuggets, we got some ice cream. Jenna LOVES ice cream and of course insists on doing it all herself! You can imagine how clean THAT is!! Have a great night and an awesome 4th of July!



Ice cream is the worst!! Tate always wants to do it himself too, but when he eats with a spoon he turns it upside-down and it gets all over. Plus its cold and sticky - gross!! Are you guys coming back for the 4th?
ReplyDelete