We got the potty chair out for Jenna. She liked it and was very interested in it, but REFUSED to sit on in. That's fine. We'll get there. She did decide to pee on the floor right next to it!! ha! :)
I took this cute video of Jenna.... can you tell what her favorite word is?? NOOOOOOOO :) ha! She's quite the character and keeps us on our toes. Love her to pieces!
she is so cute! i potty trained all of my boys by the sign. it worked like a charm. good luck!
ReplyDeleteTate and Jenna are so meant for each other! He says no to every questions asked, even if he means yes. Impossible! I wish Sonya could have found more stuff at the garage sale. Teagan and Jenna are almost exact oposites for seasons. Today went really well. I could use an intro to Spanish (you know why!), but overall it was good. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete