Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wipin' Butts

I picked up Bryce from school the other day and he said "Mom... I went poop today and the teacher said that teachers don't wipe butts at school!!" (He said it so matter-of-fact-like and in a tone like - "can you believe this?!?!") It was so funny and I could not stop laughing!

Ahhh - the old "Mmmmmooooooooommmmmm I'm DONE!". Do you ever wonder when we will stop hearing that? We had Bryce doing it all on his own for awhile, but apparently he was tending to use TOO much toilet paper at daycare and clogged the toilet twice!! :) Hmmmm!

It's funny to think about this - but being able to wipe your own butt is a requirement for school! A humerous requirement, but one that definitely makes sense!! I guess we need to work on this and proper toilet paper amount usage!! :)

To tell you the truth though.... I would be happy to wipe butts for many years to come if it means I get to keep my kids small and cherish all of these funny things they say!!

2 comments:

  1. i hear ya! last night i was yelling at my two oldest and the littles one was yelling, "mommy, i'm done!" i think it is funny though that he said that! i can not even imagine being a daycare provider. all you would get done all day is wipin' butts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your last 2 posts have to do with poop!!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com