Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas Gifts

When I walked into daycare last night to pick up the kids, I heard Bryce's VERY EXCITED voice telling me that he has a surprise for me in his backpack! It's a present and HE gets to decide when I get to open it. Maybe he'll let me open it tonight or maybe he'll have me wait until Christmas! But, HE is in charge and HE makes the rules about opening it! He was so excited and proud! It was adorable!

He could hardly wait for us to get home! He wanted me to open it as soon as we parked the van in the garage!

Ahhhhhhh!! What a precious little angel! They took these pictures at preschool in front of the manger background! How sweet and special! I was so happy!

He also made me this really nice coaster (sorry about the glare)! Those are his finger prints that make the tree! I LOVE it! I am sure these will be the best and most special gifts I get this year! I LOVE the sweet little presents from my kids and how PROUD they are to be giving them to us!!

1 comment:

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com