Bryce was SOOOO excited to go see Santa this year! He couldn't wait to talk with Santa about his elf and tell him he wants a DS. Jenna, on the other hand, wasn't thrilled about sitting on Santa's lap! In fact, she was down right TICKED OFF!!
I felt mean making her sit there, but I really wanted a picture of her screaming on Santa's lap!! haha! It will be fun to show her someday!
Oooooookkkkkkk! She's had enough! Poor girl! I tried to give her a pep talk while we were waiting in line. "Jenna, do you see that little girl sitting on Santa's lap? Do you want to sit on Santa's lap?" "Nooooo" "But Santa will give you presents if you sit on his lap! See how nice Santa is to the little girl sitting on his lap? Do you want to sit in Santa's lap?" "NOOOOOOOO" haha! I tried! It obviously didn't work! Maybe next year!
Bryce was so cute and sweet talking to Santa. Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas and Bryce said "a DS"! Santa said, "Anything else?". Bryce said, "My sister wants a Dora house!!" Ohhhh - he's so sweet!! Jenna will be soo thankful to him when she opens her presents!! Bryce then told Santa "I have an elf!! He was sitting on our candle today!" I don't think Santa understood half of what he said, but it was really cute!HO HO HO! Christmas is only 10 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how santa is trying to keep her on his lap and how his glasses are all cock eyed! she is going to kill you some day.... and then there is bryce who just has the sweetest little smile while on his lap. and TEN days.. wow i can't believe it!!
ReplyDelete