Monday, March 2, 2009

Long Car Trips, Sleeping Children & Big Decisions

This past weekend, the kids and I made a trip "home". Husband stayed back to work. With two small children, you never know how the car ride will go for 3 1/2 hours -- but especially when by yourself!! Bryce must have had a big day at school and daycare b/c he was asleep within 15 minutes of being in the van!! Jenna stayed up to watch a little Dora, but she was soon asleep too -- and this was the scene most of the way "home". How sweet can they be! Adorable!



A little play time with Grandma. Bryce LOVES putting puzzles together!

My trip "home" this weekend was planned so I could help my Mom paint her new house. I wish I would have remembered to get my camera out while we were working on it, so I could show you her progress... but I forgot. I will show pictures at some point though! Saturday I spent the day at Mom's with my Sister and between the 2 of us and Mom & Dave, we got quite a bit done and I think my Mom should be done with the painting project yet this week! While we were busy there, the kiddos spent the day at the farm with my Grandparents. They had a blast and I think G & G really loved spending the time with them!


Here's a picture of my Grandparents with all of their grandchildren and great grandchildren! Thank you Grandma & Grandpa - for watching my sweeties this weekend!!

The past week has also been one of big decisions! I have accepted a new job offer and put in my notice at my current job today! It's kind of crazy how this all started... I made a call to change our internet provider at my house and by the end of the call, I was going in for a job interview with them!! Everything happens for a reason... and now I know why I called to switch internet providers last Monday! :) My first day on the new job will be March 23rd. My commute will be 40 minutes less! YAY!! I'm excited for this opportunity and can't wait to see what my future holds there!


Wow... there is a LOT of good tv tonight! 2 hours of The Bachelor and 2 hours of 24! More on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com