Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is it still today?

I was working from home today while taking care of sick kiddos. Jenna has Hand Foot and Mouth (Yuck)! My poor girl has horrible sores in her mouth and also has blisters on her feet. Anyways - Cory and I are alternating being home this week until her sores go away and she's cleared to go back to daycare. (Keeping my fingers crossed that Bryce doesn't get it just as Jenna's clears up!)

Today Bryce cracked me up when he woke up from his nap and said "Is it still today Mommy?". Ha! I said "Yes - it's still today." He said "Ok - so it's today and it's not tomorrow yet?". Yep - that's right buddy - it's definitely still Today!! :) Too cute!
The kids being goofy and dressing up like Moe! You would really never know Jenna was sick unless you looked at her sores or watched her eat, so she has all kinds of energy to play with her brother!

Peek a Boo!

Jenna loves to pose for the camera and say "CHEEEEEESSSSEEE"! :)

Bryce cracked me up a second time today when we went to the dry cleaners. He said "Where are we Mom?" I said "This is the dry cleaners." He said "Oh - are we going in?" Me - "Yep - I need to drop this off." Bryce - "So we go in there to get dried off???" ha! :) Oh - the things kids say!

Hope you're enjoying your week!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PIG TAILS!!! What a couple of goof balls you have:) So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little girl! hope she is well soon and that bryce doesn't get it.

    i just love the little things kids say! they are so innocent and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, cute! I've gotten that question before too!

    I love the things they come up with!!

    Hope your little one gets all healed up soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com