Friday, November 6, 2009

Clock Changes

The clocks just changed back last week. I understand why this happens, I actually Googled it this morning and read all about the history, controversies, economic effects, etc.... I'm not going to bore you with all of those details. But I WILL say this..... I truly think who-ever is in charge of this whole clock changing thing needs to come to my house to get up with Jenna at 5:00am!!! Yesterday she got up at 4:45am.... for the day!! Today, it was about 5:05 or so. This is not acceptable to me. At my house, 5:00 is still considered "the middle of the night"! I am not a farmer. I am a web developer and my morning does not start until 6:15!! I know we are not the only parents dealing with this "adjustment"! I was actually just talking with a friend last night who is having the same problem with her 2 year old. So I'm guessing you're feeling my pain... but I wonder how long it will take Jenna's "internal clock" to realize the change we've made?? :) Again - LOVE her dearly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com