Monday, November 23, 2009

Recipes from 4 Year Olds!!

All of the kids in Bryce's preschool class created recipes to make the perfect turkey this Thanksgiving! Enjoy a few of my favorites! (Feel free to borrow these recipes if you want!)


Bryce - Get the turkey at the store. I think Walmart. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes at 20 degrees. It is 100 pounds. Before you put it in you have to pat it like this, with your hand. Cook the frosting for the turkey in the microwave. When the turkey is done smoosh the frosting all over it. Eat it like this with a fork. I think I want yogurt and pizza with it. Orange juice to drink and fruit roll-ups for dessert.

Sam - Mom buys a turkey from Meijer and you cook it. You cook it for about 1000 feet long at 3 temperature. You cook it with a measuring cup thing, in the stove. When it's ready to eat, you eat it with a fork. There is just us eating. I would have chicken nuggets, French toast, waffles and pineapples with it. A "treat" for dessert and juice to drink. Mom says "IT'S READY!"

Sarah - On Thanksgiving Day we go to McDonalds to eat. They make the turkey with greasy and messy stuff. I think it cooks for 710 minutes long. It's a BIG turkey, about 4 feet long. They put it in a big oven and make it till it turns white. I would have green beans and rice with it. I want Sprite to drink and ice cream for dessert.

Grace - I think I get the turkey at Costco. A smaller one than 100 pounds will be better. I put it in the oven on 5 minutes, on the heat temperature. If it was alive then someone shot it and brought it to the store. I still get it in the oven. I would have noodles and vanilla ice cream with it. I will drink milk.

Hailey - We are going to Grandma's house for dinner, I would help her buy the turkey at Costco. It would be about 5 dollars and no cents. You cut it up in pieces before putting it in the oven. You cook it for about 10 minutes, probably at 8 hot burns. At 8:00 at night it should be done. It has to be brownish. We would have jello, grapes and beans to eat with it. I would have lemonade to drink, and water too. Oh, and cupcakes for dessert.

Matthew - Get the turkey at Walmart. It is 19 pounds or 20 pounds. We'll put it in the oven. it is too hot for me so my Mom will put it in with the eggs. When I put my hand there it is HOT burn hot. When our screamer goes, it tells us it is burning and we have to take it out. I think I will have pasta with it and juice and water to drink. We can have ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that was hilarious!! Cute!! I took some pointers for the perfect turkey..thanks!;) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny!! i love the descriptions little kids give:) thanks for sharing and starting my day off with a laugh and smile:)

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com