Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend! We enjoyed celebrating the holiday with all of our family!
My Grandma recently got a really neat cupcake book for her birthday. It has tons of pictures & ideas on how to decorate cupcakes. For those of you that don't know my Grandma, she has been a cake baker & decorator for YEARS! I will dedicate a future post to her cakes! Next time I'm at my Mom's I will try to dig out some pictures of the cakes she's made for my sister and I over the years! She's really quite amazing!
Anyways, my Grandma and my cousin Mary decorated these cupcakes for Bryce & Jenna! They are so cute!


Notice each of them even has the right eye color! How cute!! Bryce & Jenna really liked them a lot!
Ohhh - there's your typical picture of Jenna! She's not a poser in front of a crowd! She loved the cupcake, just not the attention!! :) haha! Someday she is going to wonder why she's crying in 1/2 of the pictures in her baby book! :)
cute cupcakes! and jenna:) i think it is hilarious how you seem to catch every fit on camera. she is going to love that someday!
ReplyDelete