Trust me, it's not always like this though. Earlier this week he came downstairs claiming he needed help finding his Iowa Football pants. I said, "They are in your closet". He said, "I can't find them though!". So I walk upstairs to find this.......Thursday, January 28, 2010
Full Moon Behavior
So if you have kids or work with kids, you have probably heard people use the excuse "A full moon is coming" for moody, cranky or hyper behavior. Whether it's true or not, I'm not sure... BUT, tonight, the upcoming full moon (tomorrow) seems to be affecting Bryce in the OPPOSITE way! He has been BEYOND good tonight! Asking if he can set the table, getting Jenna's bear & blanket for her when she gets hurt, telling me he wants to go to bed early, saying he's going to sleep in his bed all night (Yes.... I'm one of those parents that lets him come into my bed quite often... more than I should!), eating all his dinner without me hounding him to eat "4 more bites", taking his dishes to the sink. It went on and on. Here he is comforting Jenna in a "scary" part of his Power Rangers movie! What a sweetie!
Trust me, it's not always like this though. Earlier this week he came downstairs claiming he needed help finding his Iowa Football pants. I said, "They are in your closet". He said, "I can't find them though!". So I walk upstairs to find this.......
Trust me, it's not always like this though. Earlier this week he came downstairs claiming he needed help finding his Iowa Football pants. I said, "They are in your closet". He said, "I can't find them though!". So I walk upstairs to find this.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The way they are interacting and playing together amazes me each and everyday! My little girl is NOT a baby anymore! In fact, she turns 2 on Sunday! I seriously can't believe it!
I never bought into the "full moon" thing until I started my job. Now I can tell you when one is coming just by how the kids are acting. Weird!
ReplyDeleteTate says, "Welcome to the 2 year old club Jenna!!
Tell Bryce he is a great big brother. It is hard work being the oldest, right Hayley? :)
bryce is such a good helper! happy 2nd bday jenna (from boyfriend griff)!
ReplyDeleteNow what does that mean Darcy? I was a the best little sister in the world...it was MUCH harder being the 2nd child! :)
ReplyDeleteI miss them soooo much! Happy birthday Miss Jenna!