Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Boy

My little boy is growing up way too fast! We recently celebrated his 5th birthday! (3 times!) On his REAL birthday, Cory and I surprised him with this gift..... (and a few other small things)!

HE LOVES IT! And this beast of a 4-wheeler makes it up the hill in our backyard!! Awesome! He can easily tote his friends around on the back and he's just having a blast showing it off!

I made him a Power Ranger cake for his birthday. Unfortunately, I did not inherit my Grandma's cake decorating skills, but I try! :) He requested a chocolate cake with blue frosting. I must say it was yummy!

On his birthday he said to me, "Mom, do you and Dad want me to stay 5 forever?" (We joke with him that we want him to stay little.) I said, "Yes, but you're going to keep growing - aren't you??" He smiled and said "YEP!" It was cute!

We celebrated his birthday with all of our family "back home" a few weeks ago. Here is Bryce with his Uncle Danny and Uncle Mark. I love this picture - turned out so good!
And a few more pictures from that weekend.... with Grandma & Grandpa H.

With Aunt Stacy and Aunt Sonya! (They spoil him!)

And with G & G H when we were at their house celebrating Grandpa's 59th birthday.

And for his 3rd celebration.... we took him and his friends to a minor league baseball game! He got to throw out the first pitch! It was so awesome!! Here he is getting ready to throw a big STRIKE!

With his G & G Y.

Here's Bryce and his Best Buddy Sam.

He got to go back onto the field after the 3rd inning and the whole stadium sang Happy Birthday! :)

And here's the whole group! What a crazy little group they are! But they were all extremely good and well behaved at the game! We had a great time and we'll always remember it!

I love this picture of the girls!! So cute!


Happy Birthday to my Brycie. I can't believe how big you are getting! I am excited to see all you do this next year!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com