The weekend started with a family baby shower for my niece, Leighton. She got some precious gifts and lots of love from all the relatives visiting! Saturday night we were able to enjoy some time with our friends at a cook out. It's great to see all of you and let our kids play together. I love it when Bryce remembers your kids names! I hope that is a sign of good things to come when we are finally able to move back there! :) Sunday was Leighton's baptism. She did awesome and didn't make a peep through the whole thing! I was honored to be her God-Mother! :)
After the church service we enjoyed a family dinner out at my Mom's house. Here's a cute picture of the 3 kiddos together!
And late that afternoon, the kids and I decided to head up to the pool while Cory golfed. They had a BLAST! So much so, that we went back again on Monday afternoon! We thought it would be good to wear them out before the long drive back home. It definitely did wear them out --- hence the first picture!It was a great weekend and it was so nice to see everyone! :) Until next time......




Looks like a fun time in the Burg!! The kids/cousins are so cute!!
ReplyDelete