Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pajama Girl

We have an issue. And when I say "WE", I really do mean we! Jenna is obsessed with pajamas! OBSESSED! She loves them and she changes her pajamas multiple times a night. In the middle of the night. (yeah, fun!!)

It's the first thing she does when we get home every night. Before I have even had a chance to look through the mail, she's up in her room putting on pajamas. At 5:45pm!! My neighbors are getting used to seeing Jenna play in her pajamas in the yard! I try, try, try to get her clothes back on her to go outside - and usually do, but sometimes you just have to pick your battles!!! :)

Even though Jenna started this whole thing a few months ago by getting sooo excited to change and wear pajamas, I will freely admit, I have added A LOT of fuel to the fire here!!! That's where the WE part comes in. I have fed her obsession by continuing to add to her jammie collection almost weekly while I'm garage sale shopping! :)

Take a look at her pajama drawer.....

I know. It's bordering on disgusting - right? In my defense, ALL but one pair of those pajamas are from garage sales! I haven't paid more than $1 for any of them. Some of them were as cheap as 25 cents - and some were given to her from friends who have outgrown them!

Just in case you're wondering - I AM a garage sale addict! I admit it. I am. And I get just as excited about finding cute pajamas as Jenna gets when I come home with them! She can hardly wait for them to get through the wash!

Funny story about being a garage sale addict..... Last week I wanted to take the kids to the store so we could get Bryce some new shoes. We pulled into the Kohls parking lot and I said, ok, let's go. Jenna said, "Is this the garage sale, Mommy?" haha! As if I ONLY buy things at garage sales! It's almost embarrassing that my poor daughter thinks that!! It gave Bryce and I a good chuckle though!

Maybe what I'm looking for is that magical pair of pajamas that makes Jenna want to stay in her bed and go to sleep at night. Then STAY asleep all night! Hmmmm.... I'll keep looking. I haven't found them yet. ;)

Sweet dreams! Hope you love your pajamas even half as much as this girl!!!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com