Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time for Shorts!!

What a gorgeous day!! The kids & I decided to go on a walk and to the park after we got home. We always walk around the block first to see if anyone is outside that might want to go to the park with us!! Here they are getting ready.

We only got about 1 house away and.... UH OH... Bryce's training wheel broke!!

He's been asking me when we can take the training wheels off... Guess this was a sign it's time! So we will be working on riding without training wheels the next few weeks! I told Cory we might as well just go over to the lot by the urgent care center to practice and learn.... that way we are "right there" when we need to get more stitches!! :)

After that we played some baseball and got the bubbles out! Bryce loves trying to catch the bubbles with his wand. Jenna.... she just likes dipping her wand in and shaking it around to make a mess!! ha!

It's so fun to start dressing the kids in their new Summer clothes! Especially Jenna - they make SUCH cute girls clothes! Bryce... he still fits in his dang 18 month shorts! Can you believe that!? He's going to be 4 in 3 weeks and he's wearing 18 month shorts! Unreal! He also has some 24 month and 2T, but that pair he has on now is 18 months and this is the THIRD Summer he's worn them! I guess we got our money's worth on those!

I had fun playing with Photoshop last night. If you don't already know this about me, I LOVE PICTURES! I love taking them, looking at them, editing them... I love it all! My kids definitely know! They constantly have the camera following them around!! :)

Such handsome blue eyes!!

Time for Bed! (Check out her adorable PJ's!) Mommy too! I didn't get this post finished last night b/c I ended up with a horrible migraine and I was trying to "tough it out", but couldn't fight it anymore and went to bed early. I didn't even get to finish watching American Idol. I do know that Kris won though. Adam was by far my favorite and has been since the start. But it's ok, I also liked Kris and I know Adam has a huge career in front of him even without the win. He's amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hayley-

    I know what you mean about wearing clothes numerous times. Teagan can still fit into some of her 3T shorts, but they are way too short!! So we but them long enough and we roll the waist. Whatever works!! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com