Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sigh....

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! Things have been busy and I've been tired and worn down with a bad cold. We had a good weekend... the weather was gorgeous and the kids had fun enjoying it! Jenna went to the doctor on Saturday... she has a bad cold and I was worried about her cough. The dr. said it wasn't in her lungs, so that is good! She did have ANOTHER ear infection though. That's the 3rd since Easter and tubes. This time they put her on Zithromax... hopefully this will kick it!

Cory went to the Cubs game on Monday night and caught a foul ball! How exciting! He gave it to Bryce when he got home. As you can imagine, Bryce is VERY pumped about it. Here he is showing it off!


I thought it would be fun to "change things up" a bit and brought this table into the living room so that the kids could sit and color and play games....


Well we had a "bit of an issue" tonight with the kiddos and markers....




The funny thing is, that I had a feeling when I put the table there that I was almost encouraging coloring on the walls. Then I thought... naah, they won't do that. I guess I shouldn't have questioned my gut feelings!! :)

Luckily for all of us, they were washable and came right off with a wet cloth (THANK YOU CRAYOLA!)

Hopefully my energy will come back and I will get the camera back out to keep you all updated on our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com