Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Golf and Fun!

We had a great weekend visiting friends & family! Cory and I played golf with my sister Sonya & brother-in-law Danny in a tournament my cousin & his wife put on every year. It's a fundraiser for MS and this is his 5th year of organizing it.

It was very windy and cold, but still a GREAT day! We had tons of fun!

Dad was there too with a few friends! I think they had a good time too!


I saw on my cousin's facebook page that they raised $19,561 at the event!!!!!! WOW! That's amazing!! I'm very proud of you guys Andy & Renee!!

Cory & Danny being a bit goofy!! :)

Later that night we headed to the bar to meet up with friends! My sister-in-law did her karaoke rendition of Salt-N-Pepper Shoop!! She was great as usual!! :)

I can't remember what song Darcy & Stacy were singing here, but I'm sure it was great!! You Go Girls!! :)


Now, you can't miss this video! Catch Blake & Chad singing Ice Ice Baby! Love it!

Some of the girls! I had a great time catching up with you guys!! Can't wait to do it again!


And I will leave you tonight with this "dance-off" from Dan-Dan Revolution and ???? Don't ask.... just enjoy it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com