Tuesday, November 17, 2009

100% Drama

I found this pillow and couldn't resist. It describes Jenna to a T!

Jenna quickly fell in love with the pillow and it has been added to the MANY things she takes to bed with her! :)

Jenna saw the ENT today. Guess what!? The other doctor was wrong. Both tubes are still IN! She had a massive amount of wax build up. He dug the wax out, while I used my full body to hold her down! I guess both tubes are a bit plugged up, but he said both ears look clear! YAY! He gave us some ear drops which should clean the tubes out and said he doesn't need to see us again until January. Great news!! Now we just hope the tubes will last until Spring!

4 comments:

  1. I love that pillow..I know some high school girls that could give it to! 1oo% drama 100% of the time in my classroom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking to myself that her tubes were out rather quickly. my boys still each have one of their tubes still in after 2 years! i know every child is different though. so glad they are still in for her sake. and the pillow, love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com