Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If 4 year olds made the rules...

Jenna caught a stomach bug last Friday and was throwing up. It was quite the nasty bug and I made Bryce stay home from the birthday party he was supposed to go to on Saturday morning. I felt so bad, but I figured it was just a matter of time until he got it and the last thing I wanted was for him to start throwing up while at the party or to pass it on to everyone else. I explained it to him and told him he wouldn't want to get his friends sick. He asked me how people get sick. I told him how germs travel from a sick person, land on an object, a healthy person touches the item and gets the germs. He was very intrigued by this. He let it all sink in for a couple minutes.... Then he said....

"So since I'm not sick, can I give my good germs to Jenna and then she will just get better?"

Awww! So sweet and cute! If only that was the way it worked! Sometimes I think the world would be much simpler if 4 year olds made the rules!

1 comment:

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com