Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy, Busy Weekend

It had been SOOOOOO long since we had been "home"! It felt good pulling into town! Like a weight lifted off our shoulders! I just wish the weekends at "home" didn't go so fast!!!

The weekend started with a baby shower brunch for my sister! It was such a nice morning and Sonya got so many cute things for her sweet baby girl! I put together this diaper cake for the shower. My neighbor helped me. I had never made one before, but they are so easy and fun!!

When I first told Bryce I was going to make a diaper cake, he said "Ewwwww! GROSS!" haha! I had to explain that it was just a decoration and that no one would EAT the diaper cake!

Thanks to Kim for opening up her house! We hope you enjoyed it Sonya!

That evening was the 3rd Annual Bowling night! Always SOOO much fun! We had a really big turnout this time! Here are all the ladies....

And of course, the men...

Blake was the champ! He gets to display this wonderful trophy that Keith & Dan made for the next year!

On Sunday, we had Jenna's birthday party! We celebrated at my Grandma & Grandpa's house! THANK you G & G for your hospitality! :)

My Grandma has been making our birthday cakes for us all of our lives. She does such a nice job! Look at how cute Dora is on this cake!!

Jenna loved it and could not keep her fingers out of it! :)

Jenna had a great time and got so many nice gifts! She had a little difficulty sharing her new toys, but hopefully Demi will forgive her!!! ;)

And there are the 3 girl cousins.... what cuties!!

We're back HOME and still unpacking. Bryce gets very confused when Cory and I call so many different places HOME! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is one of the cutest diaper cakes I have seen! Good job!!

    Jenna's cake is way cute too!! Cake decorating is something I would like to learn to do.....some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was great to see you this past weekend hayley...too bad we missed the bowling. let me know when you are coming back---we'll have to get the kids together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a blast! the diaper cake was fantastic. my mom makes those too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your diaper cake looks perfect. Way to go! It was fun seeing you "at home" this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com