Excited - I was excited to set up the new bed and to see the excitement that Jenna had about getting a "pretty new bed"! :) She LOVED that Daddy "built" the bed for her! Sweet! :)
Worried - I am very worried about how bedtime and naptime are going to go over the next few weeks. We've been struggling with it anyways - so we're hoping a new bed with new rules will help!
Sad - I have to admit, it was quite sad to take the crib down. My baby is growing up and it really seems like just last month that we were setting the crib up for her!!! How can 2 years fly by so fast?
Hopeful - as we took the crib down, a surge of hope really came over me. I really hope to be able to set that crib up again someday! We're not in a rush or anything, but I hope we'll be blessed with a 3rd baby one day!
Proud - I felt so proud to see my sweetheart fall asleep like a big girl in her new big girl bed. Ok - so she did need a little comforting and a backrub from Daddy, but she did it!! :)
What a milestone! Her room is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI totally hear ya! Hope it all keeps going smoothly! Her little big girl bed is so cute!! Though I noticed it is lacking a few dolls, piggy banks, shoes, etc...! :)
ReplyDeleteThe "putting the crib away" feeling IS a sad one!! I, too, hope to put mine up again, too! I think you have a MUCH higher probability of that happening than I do!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Jenna (so far)!!!!