Here's a picture of Bryce and his 2 teachers. They are both such loving and kind women and I am so glad they got to play a role in Bryce's first years of school! Thursday, May 27, 2010
Last Day
Yesterday Bryce "Graduated" from preschool!!! It's hard to believe. Although, he is going to preschool again next year - I guess it's more of a Pre-K class, but technically, he's not done yet! BUT - he IS done at this school. He was very proud yesterday and had such a fun last day with his friends.
Here's a picture of Bryce and his 2 teachers. They are both such loving and kind women and I am so glad they got to play a role in Bryce's first years of school!
Here's a picture of Bryce and his 2 teachers. They are both such loving and kind women and I am so glad they got to play a role in Bryce's first years of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





love these moments, but like you said it is also very sad. my baby will start kindergarten next year and then i will have all 3 in school. i will have one in 6th grade and one in 1st grade this coming year. YIKES!
ReplyDelete