Monday, May 3, 2010

Leighton Elizabeth

My sister, Sonya, had her precious baby girl on Saturday night!! Her name is Leighton Elizabeth. She was born at 10:44 pm and weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces. Look at how absolutely perfect and precious she is!!!


I was soooo excited that she arrived over the weekend! I took off on Sunday morning to go meet my new niece in the hospital! I couldn't wait to hold her and snuggle her!

Sonya looks great and is feeling pretty good! :) I can't believe my little sister is a Mom! She will be a GREAT Mom and baby Leighton is so lucky to have Sonya & Danny as parents!


A Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Danny today! What a WONDERFUL birthday present!

I can't wait to go visit again! Look at that sweet little face! Irresistable!

Congrats Sonya & Danny!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Aunt Hayley! She's a lucky girl to have such a loving family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a new baby! Congrats to your family!! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to them! She is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats auntie! what a little sweetie! did sonya really just have a baby? she looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable, love her dark locks of hair AND Sonya looks great too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Aunt Hayley! I am so glad that you had the chance to see her. It is so cool when a sibling becomes a parent!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com