Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ka Pow, Ka Pow, Ka Pow

Ka Pow, Ka Pow, Ka Pow.... that's the sound I hear coming from my living room, my kitchen, the family room, Bryce's bedroom and EVEN the bathroom!! Has he been watching too much Power Rangers? Has he been playing too much boxing on Wii Sports? Or is it just a "boy thing"? I actually think it's a combination of all 3. Power Rangers has been the movie of choice in our house lately. (Which is worse - Power Rangers or Doodlebops? Hmmm - tough one!!) Check out this video.... Hiiiigh Yaa!

Seriously!! This is what he is doing all day long!! True Boy I guess!

Speaking of "TRUE BOY"! I can't even count how many times a day I say "Get Your Hands Out of Your Pants"!!! Hmmm - wonder where he picked up THAT habit? (Like Father Like Son!)


Well - The Bachelor season is over. And just like the rumors stated, Melissa walked away with a broken heart. I was bummed about that -- I really liked her. But I honestly think she's better off without him! I was pretty disappointed in how this season ended. I started the season really liking Jason and I thought he was a great guy. Now, I think he's a money-hungry jerk! I tend to believe the rumors that the producers had something to do with this "shocking twist"! Anything for ratings - right? Last night's After the Final Rose episode (where Jason broke up with Melissa) seemed SOOO scripted! Especially how Chris kept trying to point things out to prove "you made this decision on your own - RIGHT Jason??".

Apparently Jason and Molly are still happy and together. Wonder how long that will last!

So who's the next Bachelorette? Surprise, Surprise... Jillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com