Do you get the Kraft Foods magazine? I love it! There are always a couple great new recipes to try when I get it! I hosted the girls night on Sunday and made this Layered Strawberry Cheese Cake. MMMMMM, MMMMM, MMMMM! It was great! Give it a try...Layered Strawberry Cheese Cake
3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
3 Tbsp sugar
2 pkg (8 oz each) Cream Cheese - softened
1-1/2 milk
1 pkg (3.4 oz) Vanilla Instant Pudding
2 cups Cool Whip
2 cups frozen pound cake - cubed (1 inch)
1 square Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Combine berries and sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
Add pudding mix; mix well.
Blend in 1-1/2 cups cool whip.
Spoon half of mixture in to 2-1/2 qt bowl.
Top with cake, berries and remaining cream cheese mixture.
Refrigerate 4 hours.
Melt chocolate; drizzle over desert.
Top with remaining Cool Whip.
Special Extra: Melt 1 additional chocolate square. Dip 5 strawberries in chocolate, letting excess drip off. Refrigerate 30 min. Use to garnish dessert.
i'm making that friday. looks sooooo yummy!
ReplyDelete