Thursday, April 30, 2009

Princess Pooh

Last night was dedicated to one stinker... tonight to my other stinker... Miss Princess Pooh! :) I got this cute picture tonight when we were playing on the deck. She LOVES to pose for the camera and give me cheesy smiles! This one turned out super cute!


I let Stinker #2 color with markers while I was doing dishes tonight - then I turned around to find her sucking on the black marker!!!!!! Nice! I'm pretty confident that Crayola has been around long enough though -- they KNOW their products get put in mouths, so I doubt there's anything TOO toxic in there! :)


We're in the beginning stages of getting rid of Jenna's nuk. Right now we're limiting it to bed time and long car trips. It's been quite a transition for her. She HATES having to leave the nuk in her bed after waking up in the mornings and after naps. Today was a little better... hopefully it will continue to get easier!




And to my great friend Amy.......


Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm so happy for you guys and wish you a healthy and easy pregnancy!! Can't wait for Baby B #2 to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com