Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Happy Birthday Bryce! Yesterday was Bryce's 4th Birthday! I seriously can't believe he's already 4 years old! Before I know it he will be 14!!! :) He had an ok birthday, but was pretty miserable. He was exposed to Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease over the weekend and now he has it. Yesterday he had temps over 103 and lots of sores in his mouth. He was a pretty sad sight, but he tried to have fun anyways!


Do you like our cake decorating skills? We definitely didn't inherit that trait from my Grandma!! :) We had fun though and the cake was super Yummy!!!


Of course we sang and blew out candles! He was very excited about that and opening presents! He got lots of baseball stuff this year!

In this picture he has a couple of his gifts... the batting gloves, the baseball shoes and the tee are all new. :)

Thank goodness my Mom is here helping us this week. I feel bad the kids have been so sick for her, but am so grateful she's here b/c I would have missed this whole week of work. I only missed Tuesday -- so THANKS MOM!

Bryce will be bummed b/c we are cancelling his birthday party that is scheduled for tomorrow. Well, I should say postponing it. We will still do it, but at a later time. I don't want to expose all of his friends to HFM Disease. It's quite the bummer, but hopefully the bowling alley will be understanding and let us move the date without a hassle! (Fingers crossed!)

Have a great weekend everyone! I will put pictures from our vacation up over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com