Thursday, June 25, 2009

Holy Buckets of HOTTNESS!

HOT, HOT, HOT!!! It's been so hot this week! It finally started to cool off this afternoon! Summer is definitely here! The air conditioner is having problems at my office.... not a good week for that to happen! It was over 90 degrees in my office earlier this week. I've been coming home to work the afternoons from my house. I wish I could just do that all the time. It's nice to come home and make lunch and work the afternoon here! Maybe someday! Hopefully the AC will be fixed soon!

I grabbed another garage sale bargain this afternoon! Got this patio umbrella as I drove past a garage sale on my way home from work today. You have NO idea how long I've been wanting an umbrella for the patio set! I was so excited to find one that was in good shape and matched my patio set for only $20 with the stand!! :)

It even tilts to the side so you can block the sun! Love it!!! :)

The kids like it too! Now I just have to remember to put it down each night so that my husband can't say "I TOLD YOU SO" when it blows away!!! :) heehee!

We got the kids umbrella out too and they had a great night playing on the deck!
They look so cute together and really play well together for being "brother & sister"! :)


An update on my accident... The van is definitely totaled and we're working out the details with the insurance company to get a check so we can pick out a new van. I also found out the other lady is doing ok. She has some type of medical condition that causes her bouts of pain and apparently this hasn't helped that at all, but overall she is doing good. So that is good news. I'm still just very thankful my little Bryce is ok and wasn't at all hurt or scared from the incident!

My prayers go out this week to a little boy in my community that has gotten bad news about his brain tumor this week. This poor little 5 year old boy has been through a LOT over the last 6 months and I pray that he and his family have the strength to get through this time. My heart aches for them and I hope they are able to feel the comfort from all the prayers that are coming their way from all over!!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com