So this is kind of a copy of my friend Darcy's blog... what can you get for $14!? She did hers with $20 and made fun of our husbands for losing $20 in two card games!! So this weekend Bryce and I decided to do a little garage saling... I was initially going to see if I could find a decent pack & play that I could give to my Mom, but realized the jackpot is in the kids clothes!!
Here's Jenna wearing one of her new pairs of jeans! They are so adorable on her! (and only cost 50 cents!!) My Garage Sale adventure started on Saturday and Bryce & I hit about 7 sales. Most of them were pretty pointless stops, but I found one house that I walked away with 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of pjs, and 4 shirts for Jenna for $4! Awesome! (Sorry no picture of that batch.)So here it is (above) - that is what I got for $14 today!!!!! I am pretty dang proud of myself! I really hit the jackpot when I went to just one house. Most of the garage sales here are Thur-Friday-Saturday, but I saw that this house was also open on Sunday so I headed over there this morning.... and boy am I happy I did!
For Bryce, I got 4 pairs of jeans/pants for the Fall, one sweatshirt and a Fall jacket. Jenna got a Fall jacket, 2 Cubs outfits, 1 Bears jersey, 1 pair of jeans, 2 Summer outfits, 2 tee-shirts, 1 long sleeve shirt and 3 pairs of PJs! Wow! And I'm a picky garage sale clothes shopper too... this place was full of great deals and very nice stuff with no stains or rips!

Here are a few close ups of some of my favorite finds! How adorable is this shirt for my princess with brown eyes!! :) Love it!
This was probably my most exciting find of the day! I have been wanting to buy Jenna a pink Cubs outfit so bad, but I just can't get myself to spend $30 on a single outfit! It's just insane how much they charge for that stuff! The Dad at the garage sale said he thinks his daughter only wore this once... and it really is in like new condition! I can't even tell it's been worn or washed, it literally looks like the tags were just taken off! NICE!
The Bears jersey is a nice bonus and now Jenna will fit in with Dad & Bryce this fall! Go Bears!
And ANOTHER cute Cubs outfit! This one has never even been worn!
And the last close up I will show is just of some pants/jeans Bryce got for the Fall/Winter. How awesome that I have a start to his Fall wardrobe and 4 pairs of pants for just $2! So that's it for now. I never did find a pack & play.... well, I did find one, but it was at one of those houses that you didn't really want to make a purchase... if you know what I mean! :)
Hope you had a good weekend!

i need to go garage-saling with you! good finds!
ReplyDeleteHayley-
ReplyDeleteI am SO proud!!! Great deals and stuff you will actually use too. I am having a garage sale at my grandma's next week. Hopefully I can make a little cash for a new TV.