Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Haircut from Hell!!

Yes, you heard me correct - Haircut from HELL! I feel bad starting off that way... but oh my goodness!!!! I took Jenna to get her very first haircut. I took her to one of those cool kids places where she can sit in a car and watch Dora as she gets all pretty! I thought she would just love it. BOY - WAS I WRONG!

Yes - those are tears in her eyes! When we first got there, she wanted NOTHING to do with the cool jeep and car seats. So we had her sit on my lap. Trying to get the cape on her was a nightmare. She screamed and screamed and flailed her body around as if we were trying to strangle her with the cape (we weren't!!). I finally told the lady, "it's ok, I don't care if she gets hair on her". The lady then told me that we HAVE to get it on her, it's a state regulation that everyone wears a cape. Oh great! So we held her down as we snapped it around her neck.

This picture is a little blurry, but you get the idea. She was screaming! Soooooooo loud! It was so embarrassing. The stylist kept telling me "oh don't worry, this happens all the time!". Uh huh... I'm sure you have tons of kids come to this happy place with movies, games, jeeps & lolly pops and scream their heads off. RIGHT!! ha!

That's not a half smile - that is a open-mouth SCREAM!! By the way she was screaming you really would have thought the stylist was cutting into her head!! It was unbelievable!

She calmed down a little as the 2nd woman was taking pictures. So this one isn't bad. Don't think you're going to get a smile though!

We're growing her bangs out, so we just had the back trimmed up. She looks like such a big girl with her new style! I love it! We even got her a little baby gel to try to keep her hair off to the side instead of it falling in her eyes! And so the beauty regime begins!!!

Here's a good picture of the back. Very cute! But NOT without the DRAMA!!!!!!!! :) She is the BEST Drama Queen in the whole world though!! Love her to pieces!!!!

2 comments:

  1. poor thing! my middle one had sooooo much hair when he was borng that he needed a haircut the day he was born. it was over his ears! i did wait 2 months before i got it cut though. love her little haircut, even though it wasn't much fun for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryson absolutely hates getting his haircut. He screams and cries and throws a fit. I am hoping he grows out of that stage soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com