
Cory and I recently got new Blackberry phones! We LOVE them! Bryce has informed me that "When he's a Daddy... he is going to have a Blackberry... a touch-screen Blackberry"!!! Did our 4 year old really just tell me he's going to have a touch-screen Blackberry!?! This got me to thinking... what else is Bryce going to do when he's a Daddy. We started talking about it tonight.
He doesn't plan to have ANY facial hair... beard as Bryce calls it!

He plans to have a few different jobs.... first he's going to work "where Daddy works". He also wants to "take pictures like at Sears". And lastly... he'll be a rockstar on stage!!!

He's going to drive a truck.... and a van.
Where is he living? Well, that's an interesting story. He, his wife and his 10 kids (5 girls and 5 boys) plan to live here with us in our house!! One big happy family!! :)
One last thing... he plans to put his kids in time out when they do something bad!
Sounds like he's going to be a great Daddy someday!
it is so fun to get their perspective on life. love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious Hayley!! I can totally hear Bryce saying that. Teagan always cracks me up with her "when I am big" ideas too! My favorite is "when I am a mom I am going to be nice and let my girl do whatever she wants!" We'll see how that works out for her!
ReplyDelete