Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Noah's "Yark"

Today I helped at Bryce's preschool party. They do a Noah's Ark party and they all dress up as animals instead of a Halloween party where some costumes can be "scary". Bryce has been singing and talking about Noah's Ark for 2 weeks now.... only he has been calling it Noah's Yark! ha! We keep telling him it's Noah's ARK, but he likes to put that Y in there! It's cute!

Bryce was a horse at the party!

Here's the whole class. I had a great time helping out at school today! It's so nice to be able to be there to watch him interact with the kids and teachers and help out with a few projects! I'm so thankful that my job allows for me to be at school more this year than what I was last year. I love to see how excited Bryce is to have me there. I'm guessing that won't last forever... I need to enjoy it while I can!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry to burst your bubble, but it won't last much longer, so cherish it now! the other day i told bronson to give me a kiss and i went to give it to him and he turned his head and wouldn't kiss me b/c one of his friends was there. it broke my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com