Pumpkin Carving is enjoyed by both young & old! But Jenna usually starts off most events & projects with a little hesitation! Lately I've been trying to get pictures of her crying & throwing fits with EVERYTHING we do... someday she will love to look back at these pictures and laugh!!! :)
I'm not sure what sparked this. I think it was b/c I sat her on the table without ASKING her if she wanted to sit on the table. We've figured out that if we let her do things at her own pace and make her think it's HER idea, we get less struggle. I should have known better, but I sat her up there for a picture!!! ;)
It didn't take long to recover though and she was saying "CCCHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEESSSEEEE" before we knew it!!
Digging out the seeds & "guts" is the best part!
Daddy, Bryce & Jenna deciding what kind of face this pumpkin will have.
Me helping the kids clean it out so Daddy can cut the face!
Of course, we have to have a Tigerhawk! Bryce was very proud of this pumpkin!!!
Bryce & Jenna with their 2 carved pumpkins!
Jenna wanted her dolls in the picture too!!! She is SUCH a girl!
Happy Halloween everyone!
Have a great time and stay safe!!
I'm not sure what sparked this. I think it was b/c I sat her on the table without ASKING her if she wanted to sit on the table. We've figured out that if we let her do things at her own pace and make her think it's HER idea, we get less struggle. I should have known better, but I sat her up there for a picture!!! ;)
It didn't take long to recover though and she was saying "CCCHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEESSSEEEE" before we knew it!!
Digging out the seeds & "guts" is the best part!
Daddy, Bryce & Jenna deciding what kind of face this pumpkin will have.
Me helping the kids clean it out so Daddy can cut the face!
Of course, we have to have a Tigerhawk! Bryce was very proud of this pumpkin!!!
Bryce & Jenna with their 2 carved pumpkins!
Jenna wanted her dolls in the picture too!!! She is SUCH a girl!Happy Halloween everyone!
Have a great time and stay safe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment