Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Dancing Queen

"I want Dance, I want Dance!" It's the first thing we hear in the morning and the last thing we hear before bedtime! :) Jenna is really quite the Dancing Queen these days! When she says "I want Dance"- she's asking for a specific show & music to dance to. It's The Fresh Beat Band! If you haven't seen The Fresh Beat Band yet, you're really missing out! ;) Just kidding - it's a really cute show and both of my kids LOVE it! I highly recommend DVR'ing it! (It's on Nick.)


The music really gets Jenna going and she even likes to dress up like a ballerina! Check out this video of her dancing!


One I'm sure she will LOVE someday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jenna is much more coordinated than Zoe - she jumps straight up n down and then falls! Those songs are constantly in my head.

    ReplyDelete

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com