Bryce told me tonight that he had a bad dream last night. I felt so horrible for him as he told me the story about his dream.... how he had looked both ways when crossing the street, but didn't see the red car coming and it ran him over. He went on about that for awhile and I felt so bad and explained how it was just a dream and dreams aren't real... blah, blah. Then he went on to tell me that he was fine in the dream b/c the pregnant lady with big boobs came to save him. WHAT?!?!?!?!?????? That came from left field! Big Boobs? How does he even know that term!?? Oh my. I am going to have my hands full!
Bryce got his hair cut tonight. He looks so cute and it made him look so much older! And of course, there's the meal of champs... mac & cheese and peanut butter & jelly! Hey - it's what they like! ;)
Cory took this video last night of the kids "going to work" with their ties on.
OK already - GOOD BYE Cory!! :) (Just kidding honey!) He was trying to get Miss Pooh to respond and she had lost interest. Sorry the end of that got a little annoying, but the beginning was just so cute I had to share!
Sweet Dreams everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment