Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Fun

Although it rained a lot, we did have a great weekend and even got out to the driving range for the first time this year. We decided to go as a family.... might be the last time we do that. Jenna doesn't quite understand the concept!! :) Looks like Daddy & Bryce will be on their own for the rest of the Spring/Summer! Here are a few pictures from our driving range trip...
Bryce got a new black & gold golf bag (just like Daddy's) for Christmas! He REALLY feels special now! Especially since he can carry it like a backpack - like Daddy does!! :)
Trailing Daddy just a bit, but making it up this big hill carrying his bag with no problems!!

The signs said the driving range was CLOSED!! Oh no! Dad went in to ask if we could hit one bucket from the corner where it wasn't too wet! Thank GOODNESS they said yes! How could you turn down that face!!

Jenna had a great time playing with all the golf balls!

Bryce taking a swing!

Jenna practiced with a putter! Here she is putting a ball on her tee! :)

Our little golf pro! :)

Who is that goofy girl!?!?

The rain is clearing up!! When can we go outside Mom!?!?!

Ahhh - look at my two sweeties!

Adorable!!!!!!

Brother & Sister LOVE! How sweet!

Cool Dudes!

I also decided to take on a project of hanging up some of my Uppercase Living vinyl lettering things over the weekend. I had ordered them a LONG time ago! Ironically, my friend Darcy also mentioned this in her blog over the weekend. They are scary b/c what if I don't get it up straight? It can't be reused!! I've been waiting for my husband to do it for me, so that it would be his fault if it wasn't perfect! (heehee!) But I got tired of waiting and wanted to get one up. So I did the one for Bryce's room... Here's the before picture.

And here is the after! It looks pretty good. I will say... it's not perfect! It's a little crooked. But
it's still cool! I still have a couple more to do. But may wait to try to get husband to help out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com