Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Day of Laughs...

April Fools - one of my VERY favorite days of the year. I spend the majority of the year being a very genuine friend, loving, caring, etc.... well NOT this day!! heehee (evil laugh)! My devious side gets to come out and I truly enjoy playing pranks and practical jokes on friends & family! I spent most of my day laughing to myself... Bryce kept asking me tonight what was so funny. I just kept saying "It's April Fools Day!". I'm sure he will get it within a couple years and most likely follow in his parents' footsteps and will be taking part in this comical day. I'm not going to mention all that we did today b/c some of it is very long winded, some is probably not appropriate for this blog and SOME has not been discovered yet!! heehee! (There's that evil laugh again!)

Tonight I was threatened by a friend/neighbor that in his book April Fools day lasts all of April and all of May. I told him we would be waiting!! :) Let's just say he almost decided to change his phone number today!!

I love this day and all the laughs it brings. I love reminiscing the day's events over a nice cold beer and laughing so hard it hurts! It truly is one of the Best days of the year. I hope you all had a great April Fools Day and that you found yourself laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

dream weaver stats
Vistaprint.com