


What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite sport? Football
Which do you like better - rain or snow? Snow b/c I like to play with snowballs.
What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
What is your favorite drink? Juice
What do you want to be when grow up? A Doctor (a hospital guy)
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up? 25
Wow, that's a lot... How many wives will you have? 23
Will you have a beard when you are a Daddy? Yes (this is funny b/c he makes such a big deal about how much he DOESN'T like Cory's beard!)
What is your favorite movie? Power Rangers
What is your favorite song? I Wanna be a Rockstar (He sings this constantly!!)
How old will you be when you start driving a car? 10 (Yikes)
How old will you be when you start riding the bus? 5 (He's had this memorized since he was barely 2!)
Who is your best friend? Sam
Who is your best cousin? Hayden (No offense Demi & Bella!!!!)
What is your favorite instrument to play? The Drums
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride Bikes
What is your favorite Wii game? Boxing (And he practices this a LOT!)
What does it mean to be a Mommy? To have kids and be a grown up
What does it mean to be a Daddy? You can have shooter guns and pop(huh?)
What is your favorite store? Toys R Us (duh)
What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday b/c I get to be at home with Daddy, Mommy & Jenna
Do you have a girlfriend? Yes - Sarah
Why is she your girlfriend? Because I love her
What is your favorite thing about Sarah? When I kissed her
WHAT? When did you kiss her? At school
Where did you kiss her? Right here (pointing to his cheek)
What did she do when you kissed her? She said "I'm telling on you" and told the teacher
What did the teacher say? She said "oh, that's nice" (ha!)
What is your favorite thing about Jenna? To jump on the bed with her
What makes you mad? When people don't share
What makes you happy? When I get to go to the park
What makes you sad? When I don't get to go to the park (ha!)
How old is Mommy? 20 (Thanks - you get to stay up an extra half hour tonight!!)
How old is Daddy? 23
How old is Grandma? 25
How old is Grandpa? 25
Why did Mommy and Daddy get married? Because you had to
Why did we have to? Just because
But why did we get married? BECAUSE MMMMOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!
What is your favorite thing about Daddy? Cooking with him
Cooking what? Brownies!!
What is your favorite thing about Mommy? To go outside with her
What is your favorite team? The Bears
Where is your favorite place to go? Iowa
What is your favorite thing to do in Iowa? Hug Grandma and Grandpa (awww!)
What is your favorite sport to play with Daddy? Baseball
What is your favorite sport to play with Mommy? Golf (I think we've only played golf together ONCE - haha!)
If you could have a pet - what would it be? A dinosaur that doesn't have real teeth and is nice
And we will end with that one!! It was fun interviewing Bryce... I hope you enjoyed it and learned a few things about him that you didn't already know! I did -- especially the whole "kissing my girlfriend" thing!! :)
That was great! He cracks me up...he's going to be pretty darn busy with 23 wives!
ReplyDelete