95% of the time when I find her somewhere other than her bed, she is wearing something different than what I put her to bed in! The only thing left in her dresser is pajamas and swimsuits - which are usually re-arranged each morning after she has dug through them trying to find something to put on! If I lay her clothes out for the next morning, I will often find her sleeping in them by the time I wake up! She has an obsession with changing clothes (true girl). It's the first thing she does every night when we get home from daycare/work. She will go straight up to her room and change. Usually putting on pajamas (b/c that is all she can reach!). I then have to coerce her to go back up and put her clothes back on so we can go outside!
I am not sure if her waking up in the middle of the night and changing clothes or moving to a new spot to sleep may be sleep walking?? I used to sleep walk when I was a kid!! Once I even left the house and my Mom found me outside at the camper looking for my barbies!! Yikes! I guess it could be sleep walking - or maybe she is just THAT obsessed with changing clothes that she feels the need to do it over and over throughout the night?!?And if changing sleeping spots and changing clothes wasn't enough.... I think she is also experiencing night terrors. I would say 3-4 nights a week I will wake up to her screaming and yelling "No, No, NO, NO, Nooo". When I go into her room, I find her kicking and flailing around. There is nothing I can do to comfort her. In fact, if I try, she screams harder and pushes me away. It doesn't last long. 3-4 minutes maybe. Then she just goes back to sleep. So strange. I am not sure if it's true night terrors or just "Jenna being Jenna". :)
Doesn't sleeping in her bed all cuddled up look SOO much more comfortable than the hallway floor?!?! :)
That is crazy!! I can't believe she changes clothes too. :) She's going to be a fun one to shop with! She is so cute in her bed--guess you need to make sure she doesn't wonder outside like you as a child!
ReplyDelete