Wow - what a storm we had last night! It sounded like a train was crashing into the back of my house!! Miraculously, my kiddos slept through the whole thing. I heard a very loud crash that sounded like glass, and I sprinted into Jenna's room. I had been contemplating waking the kids up to go downstairs. The wind was so strong! When I heard the crash, I thought for sure Jenna's window had broke! I ran in there to find her sleeping soundly and everything to be in place. We checked the basement, then finally figured out that our deck had been hit by a flying trampoline. At least that is what we think may have happened. We didn't see it, but the trampoline had landed in our backyard, so that is what makes the most sense. Looks like a weekend project is in store for my hubby! :) This can easily be fixed! I'm just thankful that is all the damage we had!
What a start to spring, huh? Glad that it wasn't worse! Thanks for the well wishes for Tate - he doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain, so I am hoping we can get it off tomorrow. Good luck with the project!
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is okay. I am not ready for high winds and tornado warnings yet. Warm weather yes, storms..no.
ReplyDeletei hate this time of the year! i am such a puss! glad it wasn't anything worse.
ReplyDeleteyikes! We had a trampoline once for about 6 months. Big wind storm took it over our privacy fence and dropped it against our elderly neighbor lady's front door! Thanks to awesome neighbors it was all cleaned up before she even rolled out of bed that morning :)
ReplyDelete