Apparently, Jenna is under the impression that I cannot concentrate on driving with too much noise in the background. I found this rather humorous, considering I'm typically driving with her screaming her head off in the backseat! :) Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Are you Shhh-ing me??
Yesterday as we were on our way home, Bryce was singing a song in the backseat. Jenna kept saying "SHHHH". Bryce kept singing. Jenna said, "BRYCE, SHHHHHHHHH". He ignored her and continued to sing. Jenna said again (more frustrated this time), "BRRRRRYYYYYCCCCEEEEEE, SHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHHHHHHHHHH". She finally got his attention! He said, "Why Jenna?" Jenna said, "SHH, Mommy Driving!"
Apparently, Jenna is under the impression that I cannot concentrate on driving with too much noise in the background. I found this rather humorous, considering I'm typically driving with her screaming her head off in the backseat! :)
Apparently, Jenna is under the impression that I cannot concentrate on driving with too much noise in the background. I found this rather humorous, considering I'm typically driving with her screaming her head off in the backseat! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment