While our tire was being fixed, my Mom & I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny! Bryce was excited! Jenna..... not so much! She acted as though she was going to sit on his lap - but once it was her turn, the tides changed! She spent the rest of the weekend talking about how the "Easter Bunny is going to bite her"! haha! :)
After seeing the bunny, we headed to Cory's parents house and started the day with Hayden's 7th birthday party!! I have such a hard time believing that Hayden is SEVEN years old! Wow! It seems like just yesterday I was emailing baby pictures of him to my friends, bragging about what a cute nephew I had! That cute little baby has turned into quite a special and sweet little boy! Hayden is GREAT with his younger cousins. He is so nice to the girls and he plays great with Bryce -- even letting him win the games they are playing every once in awhile!! :)
We always love a cousin photo-op! I think they are getting better at this! This was one of the best and easiest photo sessions we've had!! :) (Jenna, Bryce, Demi, Hayden & Bella)
Next, we celebrated my niece, Demi's 2nd birthday! Demi is a sweet little princess with beautiful curls! Watching Demi and Jenna (and Bella too) play together is so cute and special! I think these girls will grow up to cause major grey hairs for us!! Demi is going to be a big sister and just found out that she will be having a little SISTER!! :) Demi will be such a big help! She's been practicing a lot with her baby dolls!She had a BLAST when we sang Happy Birthday to her!! OMG! It was PRICELESS!!
Here is the video of her while we sang! What a cutie!!
And once the sun went down, we retired to the kitchen to color some hard boiled eggs!
Before church on Easter morning, I took the kids outside to try to get a couple pictures in their cute little matching Easter outfits! We started on the deck and there was QUITE the breeze! I thought this picture was funny! If you could hear them - they were saying "We're COLD - let's go inside!!!! WHY are you making us do this Mom?!?" :)
So we went out to the front step, where the house blocked the wind! Got a MUCH better picture!
Here we are at church..... YES - in the basement of the church!!! Arg! My little stinker Jenna had a very hard time with the whole "staying quiet" thing and since there was also a baptism going on, I felt bad having her cry out every few minutes. We spent a lot of the sermon down in the basement watching a cartoon Christian movie! :)
Next up was an egg hunt in the backyard! Here's Bryce helping Jenna find some eggs! He's such a sweet big brother!
And once the sun went down, we retired to the kitchen to color some hard boiled eggs!
Before church on Easter morning, I took the kids outside to try to get a couple pictures in their cute little matching Easter outfits! We started on the deck and there was QUITE the breeze! I thought this picture was funny! If you could hear them - they were saying "We're COLD - let's go inside!!!! WHY are you making us do this Mom?!?" :)
So we went out to the front step, where the house blocked the wind! Got a MUCH better picture!
Here we are at church..... YES - in the basement of the church!!! Arg! My little stinker Jenna had a very hard time with the whole "staying quiet" thing and since there was also a baptism going on, I felt bad having her cry out every few minutes. We spent a lot of the sermon down in the basement watching a cartoon Christian movie! :)





Hayley--So fun to see your cute kids and the other kids in the family as well! Love getting caught up on the Williamsburg kiddoes! Glad you had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteLove their Easter outfits! so cute!
ReplyDelete