skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Speed Bumps
The other day as I was transporting the boys from preschool back to daycare, we passed through a neighborhood that had a speed bump. I find the speed bumps rather ANNOYING, but the boys love them and love it when I take the street that has them!
As we slowed down to go over the speed bump, the boys started talking amongst themselves about how the road workers get the speed bumps on the road. It was such a cute conversation! They are pretty sure that they use glue and then they jump on the speed bump after they glue it so that it sticks really good. Then they must wait about a day before they let anyone drive over it so that the glue has time to dry. Makes sense to me!! :) I sat up front and smiled to myself as the boys imagined how it was done! So cute!
Don't ask me how it's REALLY done. I have no clue! I am going to stick with the glue, jumping and then waiting a day theory! :)

Vistaprint.com
No comments:
Post a Comment